Inspiration Library missing for Non-English / Dutch language in the Viva Insights app

HaroldvandeKamp
New Contributor
New Contributor

In the Viva Insights app, I do have access to the Inspiration Library when my Teams interface is configured for the United States language. However, when I switch to the Dutch language the Inspiration Library tab is missing. How / when can someone with Microsoft Teams displayed in non-English (specifically Dutch) see the Inspiration Library? 

Microsoft Teams for a user in English having the Inspiration Library tab

HaroldvandeKamp_0-1655416540196.png

Microsoft Teams for the same user in a non-English (specifically Dutch) with the Inspiration Library missing

HaroldvandeKamp_1-1655416786134.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jake_Caddes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned in the docs page here the Inspiration Library is available in the same languages supported with advanced insights, which are listed here. This includes 11 different languages, although not Dutch currently. We are continuing to review our support for additional languages but cannot provide any dates for supporting the Dutch language at this time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jake_Caddes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned in the docs page here the Inspiration Library is available in the same languages supported with advanced insights, which are listed here. This includes 11 different languages, although not Dutch currently. We are continuing to review our support for additional languages but cannot provide any dates for supporting the Dutch language at this time.

Clear explanation @Jake_Caddes . Hope to see more languages being added in the future, especially Dutch.