cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viva Learning Seeded - How long for new company content to show up?

jpgootee
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am using the free Viva Learning functionality.   I setup our SharePoint as a content source and I added a single video to one of the folders.  This single video file showed up in Viva Learning under our company's content source after about 1 day.    

I have since added additional content to this same folder (Word document, Excel Document, PPT Document) and they won't show in Viva Learning.  I also added another different folder and added content to it also, same result....not bueno.    It has been multiple days since the content was added.    Should this content just automatically get indexed and show up in Viva Learning or do you have to do something "special" to get it to index and show up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jake_Caddes

Hi @jpgootee It should automatically be ingested to Viva Learning, just like the video was. I suggest to review the documentation on setting up the SharePoint connection to make sure it was set up correctly, and if you're still running into issues you can submit an issue request through the M365 product issue process (your admin should know how to do this).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jake_Caddes

Hi @jpgootee It should automatically be ingested to Viva Learning, just like the video was. I suggest to review the documentation on setting up the SharePoint connection to make sure it was set up correctly, and if you're still running into issues you can submit an issue request through the M365 product issue process (your admin should know how to do this).