Return to worksites Column 'PersonId' in Table 'Return to worksites' contains a duplicate value

itbriosclu
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

itbriosclu_0-1655107155805.png

Does anyone have experieced this issue when running the Query return to worksites? I've tried different approches changing but no one worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

itbriosclu
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Lucas_Hogner, yes I added Collaboration hours as metric, as per the step by step guide.
I've ran this query several times before and it always worked, as it seems something others are not facing I've raised a support ticket, looks like something in the backend. 
Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Lucas_Hogner
Viva Insights PM
Viva Insights PM

Hi @itbriosclu, by any chance, did you add metrics when creating the Return to worksites query? Adding metrics other than Collaboration hours will cause the template to not load correctly. See step 5 in the link below.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/viva/insights/tutorials/power-bi-return-tw#set-up-the-dashboard

itbriosclu
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Lucas_Hogner, yes I added Collaboration hours as metric, as per the step by step guide.
I've ran this query several times before and it always worked, as it seems something others are not facing I've raised a support ticket, looks like something in the backend. 
Thank you