cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viva Insights My Team and My Org tab not showing

jmiguel2012pr
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello people. I assigned all the related roles to users but the my Team and My Org tabs are not showing. Any recommendations? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jake_Caddes

HI @jmiguel2012pr, here are the guides on how to set up these views, please reply back if you have any questions.

First you need to turn on My Team in the web portal under Manager Settings: Manager settings for Viva Insights | Microsoft Docs

Then you need to follow the admin tasks guide: Admin tasks for the Viva Insights app | Microsoft Docs

After doing both of these tasks you should be able to see the tabs in Teams. Let me know if you need any additional guidance.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jake_Caddes

HI @jmiguel2012pr, here are the guides on how to set up these views, please reply back if you have any questions.

First you need to turn on My Team in the web portal under Manager Settings: Manager settings for Viva Insights | Microsoft Docs

Then you need to follow the admin tasks guide: Admin tasks for the Viva Insights app | Microsoft Docs

After doing both of these tasks you should be able to see the tabs in Teams. Let me know if you need any additional guidance.