cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peter_Baker

Peter_Baker_0-1634313561118.png

The Behavior patterns for Glint dashboard uses a Power BI template to combine behavioral data from Workplace Analytics and sentiment data from Glint. Leaders get insights into underlying factors that might be contributing to both how their employees feel and how they work. The analysis helps identify opportunities to influence behavior and improve business outcomes.

It uses survey scores and working patterns to identify outlying teams who might need attention. Even for leaders who are already aware of team issues, the dashboard creates high-level visibility enabling them to use research-based and data-driven actions to change or improve workplace behaviors.

This release of the dashboard combines the following data.

Theme Representative Glint survey question Workplace Analytics metrics
Wellbeing My company takes a genuine interest in employees' wellbeing.
  • After hours metrics
  • Collaboration hours
  • Workweek span
Prioritization I know what I should be focusing on right now. Manager one-on-one hours
Employee connection My company is doing a good job of helping employees feel connected to one another.
  • Internal network size
  • Small group meeting hours

The dashboard includes the following reports.

• Is there a relationship between employee wellbeing and collaboration? – Compares wellbeing scores for the selected HR attributes, such as organization or level designation, and shows how workweek span, after hours, and collaboration hours might be affecting wellbeing for specific groups. You'll also see research-based, actionable strategies to help change behaviors that might contribute to low wellbeing scores.
  • Is there a relationship between work prioritization and manager engagement – Compares prioritization scores for the selected HR attribute to show how manager one-on-one hours might be affecting employees’ ability to focus on and prioritize their work. Gives teams easy-to-implement plans that create opportunities for employees to more regularly meet with their managers one-on-one and prioritize their work.
  • Look for teams feeling disconnected that will benefit from better networking – Compares employee connection scores for the selected HR attribute to show how small group meeting hours and internal network size might be affecting employees’ feeling of connection. Helps leaders identify and support teams who might have underlying conditions that are affecting both their connection scores and collaboration patterns.
  • How can I take action to improve employee wellbeing? - Summarizes opportunities to improve employee wellbeing by addressing related behaviors. After changes start to occur, leaders can use Workplace Analytics data to measure real-time change in collaboration behaviors and track improvement with subsequent Glint survey scores.
  • How can I take action to improve prioritization and connection? - Summarizes opportunities to improve focus on priority tasks and employee connection by addressing related behaviors. After changes start to occur, leaders can use Workplace Analytics data to measure real-time change in collaboration behaviors and track improvement with subsequent Glint survey scores.

Go to documentation