cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using LinkedIn for Community Registration and Single Sign On (SSO)

Heather_Layne
Community Manager
Community Manager

What information is being pulled from my LinkedIn when I use it as my method of Authentication and will I be able to update the information being pulled? How can I delete my community account associated with my LinkedIn?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Heather_Layne
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Microsoft Viva Insights Community encourages users register and login using LinkedIn. The benefits of registering with LinkedIn include potential access to exclusive community content and a seamless sign-on experience:

• The community will access the following LinkedIn profile information: Name, Current Company, Current Job Title, Country, City, LinkedIn Profile Address, and Picture.
  • Subsequent community logins authenticating with LinkedIn will pull your most recent LinkedIn profile information, so you never need to worry about updating it here.
  • To close and delete your community account associated with your LinkedIn profile, send a direct message : https://community.vivainsights.microsoft.com/t5/notes/composepage
    to: Sanjanaa_Ellur
    Subject: Request community user account be deleted

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Heather_Layne
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Microsoft Viva Insights Community encourages users register and login using LinkedIn. The benefits of registering with LinkedIn include potential access to exclusive community content and a seamless sign-on experience:

• The community will access the following LinkedIn profile information: Name, Current Company, Current Job Title, Country, City, LinkedIn Profile Address, and Picture.
  • Subsequent community logins authenticating with LinkedIn will pull your most recent LinkedIn profile information, so you never need to worry about updating it here.
  • To close and delete your community account associated with your LinkedIn profile, send a direct message : https://community.vivainsights.microsoft.com/t5/notes/composepage
    to: Sanjanaa_Ellur
    Subject: Request community user account be deleted