Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Viva License

JackieLe21
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All.

I'm not clear about Viva License. Someone pls help me with this.

Example:
For Viva Insight, everyone will have Viva Insight Personal (Individual) for free. But If the Leader or Manager wanna have report, they have to buy Viva Insight License. At this time, we have to buy Viva Insight License for all employees (manager, leader, staff) or we just need to buy license for manager and leader.
Many thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dazza
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @JackieLe21! According to my understanding based on this link (Assigning licenses overview | Microsoft Docs), the licenses you purchase are dependent on the "scope" of the advanced analysis you are intending to conduct. For example, should you only want the leaders/managers in your IT division to obtain insights on their team/s - you will need to purchase licenses for each of the members within the IT division. You can read more about licensing setup and scenarios in the provided link. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dazza
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @JackieLe21! According to my understanding based on this link (Assigning licenses overview | Microsoft Docs), the licenses you purchase are dependent on the "scope" of the advanced analysis you are intending to conduct. For example, should you only want the leaders/managers in your IT division to obtain insights on their team/s - you will need to purchase licenses for each of the members within the IT division. You can read more about licensing setup and scenarios in the provided link. Hope this helps!