Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to start?

Ariel_Therk
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone,

We are looking to learn from other companies that have already implemented Viva Insights. After reviewing the PowerBI templates such as Manager Effectiveness, Ways of Working Assessment and Ways of Working Tracker what was the next step you took?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dazza
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Ariel_Therk! If you're looking to use another template - the Sales Business Continuity provides a good foundation for unpacking internal vs. external collaboration. You might also want to interrogate the analyses provided on the portal ie. on the Workplace Analytics portal home page. You can explore these insights on the portal, and some categories have specialized templates - you can find more information at this page - Workplace Analytics insights | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dazza
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Ariel_Therk! If you're looking to use another template - the Sales Business Continuity provides a good foundation for unpacking internal vs. external collaboration. You might also want to interrogate the analyses provided on the portal ie. on the Workplace Analytics portal home page. You can explore these insights on the portal, and some categories have specialized templates - you can find more information at this page - Workplace Analytics insights | Microsoft Docs

Oliver_S_Beard
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@Ariel_Therk I wouldn't mind collaborating and talking through what we are doing at Cummins Inc. I am the Viva Insights owner here and we can talk through some of things we are doing. Feel free to reach out by email and we can set up some time to chat either next week or into the new year. 

Contact me -- oliver.s.beard@cummins.com