The auto-refresh it's not working

AdrianCruz35
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hello everyone

I have this problem and I would like to know if you can help me.

A client it's has download the ways of working assessment and she wants to get updated weekly, and even the auto-refresh  its on the workplace analytics havent got any since October 3th. 

How can I help her to implement this? and Does the refresh works with the time period you chose, like in this case 6 months?

wow 1 b.pngwow 2 b.png

It's not clear to me how to get this done.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jake_Caddes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AdrianCruz35 

If you selected the auto-refresh option for your Viva Insights query, your query automatically runs and computes a new result every time Viva Insights gets updated collaboration data for licensed people.

However, the new results are not automatically refreshed in Power BI. If you're working in Power BI Desktop, select Refresh on the Home ribbon to perform a one-time refresh. If you've published your report to the Power BI Service, you can configure a scheduled refresh to define frequency and time slots to refresh your dataset.

Let me know if you have any questions!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nedbank
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi Andrian 

having the same issue this side even the new dashboard wellbeing the auto-refresh not working. I'm doing the refresh manually for the reports.  The response will help.

Thank you 

Jake_Caddes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AdrianCruz35 

If you selected the auto-refresh option for your Viva Insights query, your query automatically runs and computes a new result every time Viva Insights gets updated collaboration data for licensed people.

However, the new results are not automatically refreshed in Power BI. If you're working in Power BI Desktop, select Refresh on the Home ribbon to perform a one-time refresh. If you've published your report to the Power BI Service, you can configure a scheduled refresh to define frequency and time slots to refresh your dataset.

Let me know if you have any questions!

First of all thank you for the reply, but in this case I've already try that and the problem it's not on the Power Bi, in workplace analytics the query stays with the original time I requested it. I already waited 2 weeks when all the information gets updated but still the same.

The implementation that I´ve already done it's to run again the same query and change the Odata and it works but its not the one that i would like to have.

Recommendations for you