Recommended custom queries

Tom_Cradick
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi All,

Does anyone have some good custom query recommendations that you have used with other clients? There are so many metrics I am wondering if anyone has found a "go-to" for some that they recommend

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dazza
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Tom_Cradick!

The one that I was able to operationalize was a custom Meeting Query. It allowed me to build a dashboard to determine specific recurring meeting effectiveness.

Scenario: Organization had weekly recurring meetings, and they needed insights into meeting effectiveness on those particular meetings. Using the custom query, I was able to build a report which assessed all of the meeting effectiveness criteria. 

Not sure if this one will work in your context, but might inspire you to something else ๐Ÿ™‚

Just a tip though, custom-queries are generally only useful once the organization or your audience are requesting it. This is purely because there are so many different options/permutations - one could get lost in "analysis paralysis". 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Dazza
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Tom_Cradick!

The one that I was able to operationalize was a custom Meeting Query. It allowed me to build a dashboard to determine specific recurring meeting effectiveness.

Scenario: Organization had weekly recurring meetings, and they needed insights into meeting effectiveness on those particular meetings. Using the custom query, I was able to build a report which assessed all of the meeting effectiveness criteria. 

Not sure if this one will work in your context, but might inspire you to something else ๐Ÿ™‚

Just a tip though, custom-queries are generally only useful once the organization or your audience are requesting it. This is purely because there are so many different options/permutations - one could get lost in "analysis paralysis". 

Tom_Cradick
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for this! Thatโ€™s a great use case. Iโ€™m trying to have a few recommendations that carry across industries and meetings always comes to the top. Iโ€™ll try this out in my own environment and keep this in mind with my clients as well. Thank you!

Recommendations for you