cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata:Request failed (Internal server error)

lorinamuca
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello everybody,

In these last days I have been having problems updating Power BI reports with Viva Insights (WPA) data connected through OData link.

I have even tried to make a new query from scratch but as soon as i put the OData link in power bi and try to apply it i get an error.

I  will attach the error i get down below this message.

I heard from MS referent that maybe i need to open a ticket with MS, but the thing is that i have this problem with every customer has adopted WPA.

Thank you in advance.

lorinamuca_0-1647368620981.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lucas_Hogner
Viva Insights PM
Viva Insights PM

Hi @lorinamuca,

We did have an issue yesterday that caused failures when loading data into Power BI or refreshing existing reports via OData. The issue has been resolved and your customers should now be able to refresh their Power BI reports.

Thanks,

Lucas

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Lucas_Hogner
Viva Insights PM
Viva Insights PM

Hi @lorinamuca,

We did have an issue yesterday that caused failures when loading data into Power BI or refreshing existing reports via OData. The issue has been resolved and your customers should now be able to refresh their Power BI reports.

Thanks,

Lucas

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for your response. After several researches i understood that the problem was the "Odata" connector in pbi that wasn't working. In fact when i use the "Web" connector everything works fine.

Thank you again.

Lorina

Hi Lucas,

Yes i checked it out and the Odata refresh it's ok now.

Thank you again.

Lorina