cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Person Query - Failure in Query Designer Results

Oliver_S_Beard
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I have been setting up a new query using the "Network - Person Query" that auto-refreshes. However, anytime I submit this query I get confirmation that the report was submitted but it doesn't show up in the query designer results. So I repeat this multiple times thinking it was just something I did - same result. Did this for other query types with no issues. 

Came back in this morning -- saw I had multiple notifications that the "Network - Person Query" queries that I submitted yesterday all completed this morning. However, I still can't see the query results in the query designer and can't get to the results. I wouldn't think much of this except for the amount of these queries and the amount of them using "auto-refresh" meaning they may all try to run this coming weekend

Help is requested here. Is this a known bug? Do others run into the same issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kunaal_Bhagani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I noticed this same issue earlier in this week so don't think it's been resolved. In my case even if the query says it's submitted it doesn't show up at all in the results. 

my alternate solution to this issue is to submit without ticking auto-refresh on the query page and then once on the results screen selecting the "more options" drop down for the query and turning on schedule there... Hopefully MS can fix this but for now not a show stopper.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jake_Caddes

Hi @Oliver_S_Beard, did these queries run successfully over the weekend? Are you still experiencing this issue? I am going to look into this situation further and will ask engineering if this is a known bug. Thanks for providing all the context.

We did get these queries to show up over the weekend - all 10 to 15 of them haha. However, we did have another one of our recurring queries stop working. Is it possible that all 10 to 15 of these extra queries that were on auto-refresh would have stopped another query from running....would we know we reached our limited for auto-refreshes?

Kunaal_Bhagani
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I noticed this same issue earlier in this week so don't think it's been resolved. In my case even if the query says it's submitted it doesn't show up at all in the results. 

my alternate solution to this issue is to submit without ticking auto-refresh on the query page and then once on the results screen selecting the "more options" drop down for the query and turning on schedule there... Hopefully MS can fix this but for now not a show stopper.

Hi @Kunaal_Bhagani is this situation still ongoing for you as well? I can have engineering look into it if it is.

I got an email from technical support that the engineers are fixing the issue. The workaround i posted above is the current solution until its fixed.